Monday, October 22, 2012

Lacquered Lover and Londontown!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday to you all!  I hope you all had a lovely and relaxing weekend!  Today, before I head off to work, I wanted to share with you some exciting news in my life.  As some of you may recall, a few months ago I started a new job.  Now at the time, I couldn't really reveal too much as it is at a start up company and we hadn't officially launched yet but as of last week, that has changed.  Today, I'm proud to introduce my lovely readers to the company I'm working for, LONDONTOWN.


LONDONTOWN is an innovative and holistic approach to nail care that I am happy to be a part of!  At LONDONTOWN, we use a family remedy that the founder, Natasha Dillon, learned from her Grandmother in England as a child and has now revamped for the 21st century.  All of the products use oils and extracts to help to hydrate the nails and cuticles and make sure that your hands and nails are strong, healthy and look great.  The nail hardener and protective top coat are 5-free, the restorative nail cream is paraben free, the strengthening lacquer remover is acetone free and all of our products are vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free!

Being a nail polish blogger I'm always one for skin and nail care and was thrilled when I found out the products actually worked!  My hands and nails are in great shape and even the boyfriend loves how the cream and oil smell!  Every day I'm still amazed that I get to wake up and go to work at a company in the nail world!

I started this blog last May as a way of getting back into the habit of writing and sharing my love of nail polish with the world.  Never in my wildest dreams did I believe it would help lead to a new job in a field I love!  It just goes to show you that hard work and determination work and I'm so grateful to be able to see this company from the ground up and to hopefully help it grow!  As of the end of last week, you can see all of our products for nail care at LondontownUSA and be sure to follow our Facebook (giveaway coming soon!) , Twitter, Pinterest and our Instagram is LondontownUSA.  I can't wait to see where this journey leads me next!



7 comments:

  1. Wow, Congrats on this amazing job! Sounds like such a great product :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about this exciting venture of yours!! I'm always game for trying out a new nail care product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is awesome and I am very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Look forward to finding out more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I bet you kept biting your tongue whenever people would post about horrible cuticles, etc. You had just the product for us and you couldn't tell us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really cool, Carly!! Congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to finally hear where you are working. You built up the suspense but this sounds worth it. Congratulations on your new and wonderful position.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...