Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sassy Lacquer Fall 2012 Swatches and Review!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday!  Today I have another indie line to share with you!  Sassy Lacquer was started by Carrie, a fellow nail polish blogger over at Reflections, Sassy Nails, and Silly Diversions!  She started the Sassy Lacquer line earlier this year and today, I have 3 polishes from her Fall Collection to share with you!


This collection has 6 polishes in total and it definitely screams Autumn to me!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



All of the polishes will be swatched over these three colors so you can see how they look with different options!  The black is Finger Paints Black Expressionism, the green is Michael Marcus Green With Envy and the orange is NYC Pumpkin!





Sorry about that macro shot, I just couldn't get it to photograph well!  Autumn Harvest is yellow and orange hexagonal glitter with white shard glitter in a clear base.  I love how the addition of the shards really makes this different!  It's just like the leaves turning colors up at my parents house!  The formula was good the glitter wasn't too hard to fish out and it looks great!




Pick a Pumpkin is green, orange, yellow and bronze glitter in a clear base.  Carrie honestly could not have chosen a better name for this!  I love how this one looks, especially over black because it actually looks like a pumpkin patch on my nail!  The formula was good, tons of glitter so it was easy to apply.





Pumpkin Spice is full of white, orange and brown hexagonal glitter in different shapes.  I love this one but was informed that due to curling brown hexes, this polish was reformulated and now has smaller brown glitter and micro glitter added to it so what you are seeing here is not the version in the store now.  Either way, I still think it's gorgeous!


All in all, these are really fun glitters for Fall!  The colors are perfect, very warm and autumn feeling, and I had an easy time with all of the glitters.  The Fall collection is available now at the Sassy Lacquer Store for $9 per bottle.


What did you think of these polishes?  Must have?  Any Dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

7 comments:

  1. Fun swatches! Your nails look great Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, especially Pumpkin Spice! Makes me want to drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun! love this autumn bling!!!!

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love Pumpkin Spice! It's so pretty and it reminds me of one of the best fall comforts: Pumpkins Spice Lattes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these! Fall-colored glitters are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both! Would love to have them

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Autumn Harvest! It looks like candy corn to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...