Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 14 Featuring MAC Unconditionally Fabulous

Good morning Lacquered Lovers!  I know, I know, I missed days 12 and 13 and I apologize, but I swear I had a good excuse!  I spent my weekend swatching some AMAZING new collections and polishes for you guys, including dupe posts and a lot of glitter, so no chance to do an actual manicure for myself!  In fact, I was so focused on swatching, that I forgot to take a picture of the base coat of the manicure I'm about to show you, so don't hate me!  But now, without further ado, on to the polish!!!








Above:  1 coat MAC Unconditionally Fabulous over 2 coats Color Club Cold Metal

Swoon!  I'm in love!  First, I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of Cold Metal on its own because it is a gorgeous deep blue foil!  I promise to get pictures of it soon!  But Unconditionally Fabulous (and seriously, how awesome is that name?) is stunning!  Multi-colored iridescent glitter in both circular and hexagonal shape in a sheer jelly makes for a stunning winter wonderland manicure!  Now, some of you may be thinking "this looks like China Glaze Snow Globe" and don't you worry!  I have that comparison coming up for you later today!  All in all I love this polish from the Glitter and Ice Holiday 2011 Collection!  It's definitely a layering polish and I can't wait to try out different combinations!

As always, check out the other lovely bloggers participating in the challenge:

Always Polished
The Polished Momma
Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Follow The Yellow Polished Road
Something Creative
Good Lack Nail
Adventures in Acetone
Nails Adored
Fierce Makeup and Nails
Cherry Glam Girl
Lucky Lacquers
Haute Lacquer
Nailed To The T
Glazed Talons
Shadow's Nail Art
Je Taime Lacquer
Limited Addiction Nails
Nailtopia
Pretty and Polished


What did you think of Unconditionally Fabulous? Must have or pass?

11 comments:

  1. Very cool! I just picked up the MAC polish over the weekend...can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh pretty!! i can't wait for the comparison. a friend of mine bought me China Glaze Snow Globe, but i don't have it in my hands until next week when she comes to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so beautiful! Good golly, a sparkley top coat makes everything feel right :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! Saturday I was in Milan (no MAC stores in my city), I saw this polish and I decided to skip it. WHY? POURQUOI? WARUM? PERCHE'?
    I'm really disappointed with myself. :(
    It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! this combo looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I'm totally reading this post thinking "CG Snowglobe anyone" when you say at the end - comparisons to come. ROFL! This is definitely a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is AWESOME. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. This combo is so gorgeous! Love the MAC polish. I'm doing the giveaway too, on day 17! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! GORGEOUS!!! *drools* I will hide my wallet until that Snow Globe comparison though. :D Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...