Friday, November 11, 2011

Super Exclusive Sneak Peek for Mattese Elite!

Ok Lacquered Lovers, this is something I rarely do, but I was so so excited to get this picture of the new Mattese Elite Winter Wonderland Collection that I just had to share it with you all!

I can't wait for this collection to come out next week!  I know I for one will be stalking Ricky's to grab these glittery beauties up!  Mattesse Elite has had some great collections this year, and as soon as I can get these I'll swatch them for you!  In the meantime, Ricky's is having some great deals on their website for those of you who don't live in a city that has a store you can go to, so check out the site HERE for some awesome stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Its hard to really see but they look like they are gonna be pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two mayors made a beton the outcome of the Vegetable Bowl sale guild wars 2 gold, the annual football game between their high school teams. If Arvada’s team lost, the mayor of Arvada would send the mayor of Boulder ten pounds of sliced potatoes, ready for frying. If Boulder’s team lost, the mayor would send ten pounds of sliced tomatoes gw2 gold, ready for sandwiches or salads.Unfortunately, before the game started, the mayor of Boulder overheard the Arvada mayor tell someone: “They grow the worst tomatoes. If they lose and send us their tomatoes, I’m going to give them all to my pig gw2 gold.” The mayor of Boulder was upset to hear this, because he thought Boulder’s tomatoes were the best in the state. So he gave the matter some thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the new coach of a Little League baseball team and aion gold had not yet learned the names of my players. At our first game, I called each boy aion gold by the number on his uniform. When I yelled,"Number5, your time to bat, " Jeff Smith came to the plate to hit. When I called for "Number 7", Steve Heinz jumped up. Then I asked for "Number 1", and no one emerged from aion kinah the dugout. Again I called for Number 1. Still no one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...