Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4 Featuring Wet N Wild Cost Is No Issue

Happy Friday my fellow Lacquered Lovers! I hope you are all gearing up for a lovely November weekend! Today I have Day 4 of my 30 Days of Untrieds challenge! I was feeling like I needed some sparkle in my life so today's polish is another of the Wet N Wild Color Icon Ice Baby collection! So now, without further ado, on to the polish!







Above: 3 coats of Cost Is No Issue

This color is BRIGHT! Cost is No Issue is a bright aqua micro glitter in a clear base that has scatterd bright blue, slightly larger glitter throughout. It looks like my nails are glowing! It took three coats in order to get this color opaque, but you could certainly layer it over an aqua or even a white if you want to use less coats! I personally just love that glitter jammed look! As you can see, I have some glitter jumpers on my fingers which is really hard to get off, but I'm sure once I take off my polish tonight they will all disappear! This also requierd two coats of Seche Vite Top Coat in order to get rid of most of the texture and to make the nails shiny because this glitter definitely eats nail polish! See below for a macro shot of Cost is no Issue:





All in all, these glitters are really fun! And for $2.99 each, definitely worth getting if you can find them at a Walgreens! Don't forget to check out the other lovely bloggers doing the challenge as well:

Always Polished
The Polished Momma
Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Follow The Yellow Polished Road
Something Creative
Good Lack Nail
Adventures in Acetone
Nails Adored
Fierce Makeup and Nails
Cherry Glam Girl
Lucky Lacquers
Haute Lacquer
Nailed To The T
Glazed Talons
Shadow's Nail Art
Je Taime Lacquer
Limited Addiction Nails
Nailtopia
Pretty and Polished

What did you all think of Cost is No Issue? Must have? Know of any dupes?

13 comments:

  1. I also just put this on last night, I went with only two coats....did yours kinda thicken on you? Mine felt like it got sticky....I'm not really sure if I like it alone like this...its very bright and in your face! But very pretty also ...... on the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I haven't tried this yet either... I would need to do a 90 days of untrieds challenge! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! i like how it looks different in different lighting. i love polish that is like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sparkly and pretty love it! I own it and can't stop staring at it lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is pretty! Maybe it will be the next one I try from the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shades of blue it has in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MUST HAVE. If I don't find the Ice Ice Baby polishes I will seriously break down and cry! I'm still hunting and hoping! This one is to die for, gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. In today's society, both men and women, old or young, everyone can make someone love and happiness, resistance, will mean, also some pain Anarchy Online credits, then, in love in the world, is not understood and unavoidably ara gold harm, but if we do everything for both sides considered, then all natural and solutions to meet the depends! So please women understand the man ara gold, woman, this understanding, one must remember perfect love, want to rely on mutual respect and understanding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I teach economics at UNLV three times per week. Last Monday, at the beginning of class, I cheerfully asked my students how their weekend had Atlantica online Gold been. One young man said that his weekend had not been so good. He had his wisdom teeth removed. The young man then proceeded to ask me why I always Atlantica Gold seemed to be so cheerful. His question reminded me of something I‘d read somewhere before: "Every morning when you get up, you Atlantica online Gold have a choice about how you want to approach life that day," I said. "I choose to be cheerful."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...