Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 16 Featuring Mattese Elite Mysterious

Good Afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  If you all recall, last Friday I posted up the teaser photos for the new Mattese Elite Winter Wonderland Collection found at Ricky's.  Being the crafty little nail polish hunter that I am, I've been stalking the stores since Friday and lo and behold, I found the whole collection yesterday!  Now you'll all have to wait until next Monday to get the full swatches and reviews so I can take the proper pictures this weekend when the weather clears up, but I do have one for you today!  So now, without further ado, on to the nail polish!






Above:  3 coats of Mysterious over 1 coat OPI Nail Envy
Above:  macro shot


Do you see what I see?  HOLOGRAPHIC!!!  I had no idea!  The promo shots did not do this collection justice, because there are TWO scattered holographic polishes in it!  Mysterious is a light blue glitter in a sheer base that is packed with holographic glitter particles!  It's so glittery!  My nails are seriously mesmerizing today!  The polish is a bit sheer so it took me three coats to get virtually opaque, but when I do the full review of the collection I'll show you how it builds up.  All in all, I think this polish is awesome!


As always, check out the other lovely bloggers participating in the challenge:

Always Polished
The Polished Momma
Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Follow The Yellow Polished Road
Something Creative
Good Lack Nail
Adventures in Acetone
Nails Adored
Fierce Makeup and Nails
Cherry Glam Girl
Lucky Lacquers
Haute Lacquer
Nailed To The T
Glazed Talons
Shadow's Nail Art
Je Taime Lacquer
Limited Addiction Nails
Nailtopia
Pretty and Polished

What did you think of Mysterious?  Is it a must have?  Do you have any Mattese Elite polishes?

10 comments:

  1. omg i love mysterious! i must get my hands on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEEET! I'm totally going to go hunting for this tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful! I love accidental holo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yangzi’s neighbor lost a sheep; his neighbor not only led his relatives Diablo 3 Gold, but also asked Yangzi’s young servants to go together with them to pursue the lost sheep. Yangzi said:” Hey! You’ve just lost one sheep, why are so many people pursuing it?” The neighbor said:” Because there are many forked roads.” When the neighbor had returned Diablo III Gold, Yangzi asked:” Did you find the sheep?”The neighbor said:” The sheep has been lost.” Yangzi said :” Why was it lost?” The neighbor said:” Among the forked paths were still more forked paths; I did not know down which forked path the sheep had gone, and for this reason I came back..” Yangzi became morose and his facial expression changed Diablo 3 Gold; for a long time he did not speak, and he did not laugh once the whole day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once there lived a King who had no children for many years after his marriage Diablo 3 Gold. At length heaven granted him a daughter of such remarkable beauty that he could think of no name so appropriate for her as 'Fairer-than-a-Fairy.' It never occurred to the good-natured monarch that such a name was certain to call down the hatred Diablo III Gold and jealousy of the fairies in a body on the child, but this was what happened. No sooner had they heard of this presumptuous name than they resolved to gain possession of her who bore it Diablo 3 Gold, and either to torment her cruelly, or at least to conceal her from the eyes of all men.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...