Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nails Inc. Autumn 2011 Collection Swatches and Review

Good morning my fellow Lacquered Lovers!  Now I know, this is a Fall collection and I've already been showing you Winter collections, but I fell behind on my swatching!  nails inc. is a great British brand that is now carried in Sephora (yay!)

This cute 4 pack was $25 if I remember correctly and unfortunately is no longer available as a set but the colors are in their core line!  So now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  2 coats of Charing Cross

Charing Cross is a gorgeous, true red cream!  I love it!  It's a tiny bit on the lighter side, but I just love the brightness and how vibrant this shade is!  Fully opaque in 2 coats, I just loved this shade!




Above:  2 coats of Paddington

Paddington is a gorgeous blackened teal.  Depending on the light it looks grey, teal or very dark blue.  I love it!  It's so versatile and perfect for Fall!



Above:  2 coats of St. Pancras

St. Pancras was by far my favorite of this collection!  It is a gorgeous, deep, vampy red wine shade.  I love vampy colors in the winter and fall and this one is just stunning!  I love that it doesn't get too purple, you can clearly see it's red, and it's not so blackened that you can't tell it's a color!  Gorgeous!




Above:  2 coats of Fenchurch Street

Would it be weird to describe this shade as almost pumpkin?  Fenchurch Street is a dusty, deep orange shade.  Not my favorite color just because it looks a bit weird on my skin but for orange lovers out there, it's great!

All in all, I love Nails Inc.  I think their formula is fantastic, I love that they are all opaque in two coats and they have such a bright, shiny finish even without topcoat!  I also love how pigmented they are, all the colors really make a statement.

What do you think of these shades?  Do you have any Nails Inc. that you love?

6 comments:

  1. I love Fenchurch street! $25 is a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Charing Cross and St. Pancras.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful nails colors! Love them!

    Take a look at my blog and if you like it follow me: Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My First and My Last When George was thirty-five, he bought a small plane and learned to fly it guild wars 2 gold. He soon became very good and made his plane do all kinds of tricks. George had a friend. His name was Mark. One day George offered to take Mark up in his plane. Mark thought guild wars 2 gold, "I've travelled in a big plane several times, but I've never been in a small one, so I'll go." They went up, and George flew around for half an hour and did all kinds of tricks in the air. When they came down again, Mark was very glad to be back safely, and he said to his friend in a shaking voice, "Well, George, thank you very much for those two trips in your plane guild wars 2 gold." George was very surprised and said, "Two trips?" "Yes, my first and my last," answered Mark.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...