Friday, August 31, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday to you all!  I hope you all have fun long weekends planned (if you are in the US that is!)  I will be heading up to my parents house with the boyfriend for a few days to hang out with the puppy, lounge by my friends house and all in all relax from the craziness that is my new job!  But first, I wanted to share with you the gorgeous new magnetic nail polish collection from Sally Hansen!  I'm showing you these both with and without flash so you can see how very pretty they are!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!

 

Above:  Electric Emerald

Electric Emerald is beautiful!  This is a deep forest green that with the magnet separates into an even darker green with a lighter, frosty green magnetic design.  I love that it almost looks like microglitter! 


Above:  Golden Conduct

I'd say that Golden Conduct is more bronze and warm toned than gold but it's still beautiful!  This dark bronze gets an almost silvery brown with the magnetic design.  This also has tiny microglitter in it that really shows up with the magnetic effect!  I love it! 



Above:  Graphite Gravity

I think Graphite Gravity is the most unique in this bunch!  At first, it looks like a charcoal shimmer but with the magnet, vivid black appears!  I love it!  It virtually looks striped!  Seriously gorgeous for Fall!


Above:  2 coats of Kinetic Copper

I've recently started getting into copper shades because it looks better on my skintone than gold.  Kinetic Copper is a copper with microglitter that with the magnetic effect gets a vibrant dark brown separation with a copper.  It's beautiful! 



Above:  Polar Purple

Polar Purple is a deep purple with the microglitter in it.  When it separates it gets a lighter, frosty purple stripe in it!  This one looks the most three dimensional to me and I love it!



Above:  Silver Element

This was definitely the most glittery of the bunch!  Silver Element is a beautiful microglitter silver that gets deep charcoal stripes in it with the magnetic effect!  I think it's my favorite silver magnetic I own!

All in all, I loved these!  The magnetic effect is very strong and the caps come with a wavy magnet built in that has the little cuticle lip which makes these super easy to use.  I love the ones that have the microglitter in them because it really makes the magnetic effect sparkle!  And I love that there is a black one in here, just really beautiful.  The formulas on these are a bit thick so I painted each nail once, let it dry for a few minutes, and then did a second coat with the magnet to get the full effect.  These polishes are now available wherever Sally Hansen is sold!

What did you think of these polishes? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

2 comments:

  1. wow! These polishes look great! Love Electric Emerald and Polar Purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the glittery effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...