Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lacquered Lover at Cosmoprof Featuring Color Club and Ruby Wing!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday to you all!  I hope you are having a fabulous week!  Today, I'm continuing on my journey through Cosmoprof and showing you what Color Club and their new brand Ruby Wing has in store!  Many of you saw my pictures of the Color Club Holographic Collection that will be released in a few weeks so I have a couple more pictures of that!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!


 Above:  Swatches of Halo Hues With Flash
 Above:  Swatches of Halo Hues Without Flash
Above:  Halo Hues Display

First up is the most anticipated collection for the next few months (for me at least!) in Halo Hues, a collection of SIX holographic nail polishes!  They are absolutely stunning!  The holo effect is so strong, you can even see with in regular, artificial light in the second picture!  These are set to launch August 15th! 


Above:  In True Fashion Display

Next up for Fall 2012 we have the In True Fashion Collection which has THREE duochromes!  This is a gorgeous fall collection that is really diverse and has something for everyone!  Look out for this at the end of August/September!  Here is the color list:

Look Book: Bright Red
Style Icon: Burgundy
By Design: Plum
In the Limelight: Periwinkle
Muse-ical: Gray
Fashion Moment: Eggplant
Editorial: Peridot Duochrome
Port-folio: Purple Duochrome
Personal Stylist: Blue Duochrome
First Looks: Blue Green Metallic
Model Behavior: Bronze Metallic
Show Time: Charcoal Metallic





Above:  Winter Affair Display

Next up is the Winter Affair collection out in time for the holidays!  I love the tag line "a little naughty, a lot nice" and these rich jewel tones and flakie top coat are gorgeous!  Look for this collection in October!  Here are the colors:

Berry and Bright – Red Shimmer Sparkle
Glitter Wonderland – Purple Shimmer
Ho-Ho-Holly – Green Shimmer
Gift of Sparkle – Purple with Blue Glitter
Winter Affair, Maroon Shimmer
Snow-flakes = Flaky Top Coat




Just a couple of pictures of their booth, they had ALL of their collections and I was in Color Club heaven!!!





 Above:  Ruby Wing Display
Above:  Top Row - Ruby Wing Swatches, Bottom Row - Ruby Wing Swatches after sunlight!

Ruby Wing is a new brand that makes nail polish that changes color under UV light!  These colors are gorgeous!  As you can see above, they change pretty significantly and only took a few seconds.  They do change back pretty fast when you're in the shade but it's really fun, especially for summer!


I am SO excited for all the new releases by Color Club coming up!  Holographics, duochromes, flakie, jewel tones, so many beautiful colors this Fall and Winter!  Add the Ruby Wing line to it and Color Club is quickly becoming more and more exciting (and they were already amazing with their neons, holos, glitters, etc.)


What did you think of these collections?  What are you most excited for?

31 comments:

  1. WOWZA! I am so excited for all of these! Gotta get my hands on those gorgeous holos.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I need all the Halo CC's and the Ruby Wing line is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I NEEEEDDDDDD the Halo Hues collection, STAT! And some of those Ruby Wings shades are very interesting, particularly that one that looks like a silver foil, turning into a pink foil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are amazing! I love that they have color changing foils and glitters!

      Delete
  4. The color clubs looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, oh man, don't they have some great stuff coming out, Carly? Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope some of my swappers can get the holos for me! And I had totally missed about the duochromes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I'm SO looking forward to these collections!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous, I can't wait for the holo's ! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I am buying all of these lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these all look great! I love the holos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot WAIT for the holos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to check out those holos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the holos are the ones I want the most! please update us whenever you see them :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. The holos look amazing! Hopefully they will be available lots of places!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If only I could reach through the screen and grab those Halo Hues...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...