Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lacquered Lover at Cosmoprof Featuring L.A. Girl

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Just a quick post here to show you some of the really fun new nail polishes and sets being put out by L.A. Girl this year!  L.A. Girl is a new brand to me, I have seen some of their displays in local Rite Aids but haven't yet had a chance to try their polish!  However they have some awesome new kits coming out so now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Part of the regular LA Girl line including the Disco Brights!  These are really fun neon and bright shades that are out in stores now!



Next there are nail art stripers in every color and every color glitter imaginable!  Think of all the possibilities!



How cute are these ombre sets?  Great for non-polish hoarders like myself so they can pick up a set and be able to achieve the ombre look!  Some of them have different finishes but those teals are my far my favorite!


This little polka dot nail art kit is so cute!  I think it's great that companies are realizing there is a market for people who want to experiment with their own nail art and this is an affordable way to do it!


All in all, L.A. Girl has some really cute nail art kits coming out in the next year!  Great stuff for people who just want to try out nail art or are just getting into it and don't want to spend a ton of time and money getting all the tools necessary!  Look out in your local drugstores for these soon!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! :D I love L.A. Girl (their glitters are top-notch!!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, lots of nice stuff. I like the ombre sets! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great? I want to get the teal and purple sets!

      Delete
  3. LA Girl polish formula is good quality, I just bought the new Fuity scented set on ebay you should try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scented polishes are not my favorite but I will definitely be trying some of their polishes in the future!

      Delete
  4. Cosmoprof would be a trip to heaven for me, seeing all the beautiful brands of polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that this is from an affordable company! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stripers are l a color not l a girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...