Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Cherry Nail Art Tutorial!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're all having a lovely week.  I have a TON of fun swatches coming up for you guys (indies, glitters, magnetics, fall shades, all sorts of fun stuff) and am working on getting them written up for you!  But, to bide the time, I thought I'd share another one of the fun and easy nail art tutorials I had done for Divine Caroline!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!


Cherries!  And they are super easy!  I love doing them as an accent rather than every finger the same!  It makes it more wearable to me!  I got so many compliments on this nail art that was so easy to do!  To find out all the colors used and how to do this manicure, head over and read the full tutorial on Divine Caroline HERE!

What did you think of this manicure?

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...