Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Essie Gym Dandy Swatch and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday!  Just a quick post this afternoon to show you a new fun polish I got!  Essie recently released the Yogaga Collection (note that this is NOT the same as the Fall Collection!) which is 6 fun, light cremes!  I will be showing you Gym Dandy today so now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Above:  2 coats of Gym Dandy

Gym Dandy is a great neutral color!  This is a very greyed out brown.  I like that it's darker than a greige shade we saw a lot of last year and definitely leans more to the brown side.  I really can't think of any dupes that I have of this!  The formula is impeccable as always for Essie, opaque in two coats and very easy to use.

All in all, I liked this polish!  Sometimes it's nice to have a good neutral on as a palette cleanser or when something exciting isn't appropriate.  The Yogaga Collection is available now wherever Essie is sold for $8 per bottle.


What did you think of this polish?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

5 comments:

  1. I bought this one home myself - only one left from this collection when I saw the display. I was pretty sure I would find a dup for it in my stash. But like you, not so..and I have a ton of taupy browns and all variety of greiges. This is like a lighter cousin to OPIs famous You Don't Know Jacques IMHO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny because I just grabbed the last of a display myself less than an hour ago! Lol! Almost walked away from it but it's so unique, I just had to pick it up. I'm at work but super tempted to sneak away and remove my China Glaze Street Chic so I can put this beauty on instead ;)

      Delete
  2. Reminds me of an Army color - dunno why hahahah But very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too keen on this one; I prefer Pilates Hottie or Boxer Shorts from this range.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't picked up any of the colors yet, but I'm thinking that Pilates Hottie is going to be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...