Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lacquered Lover at Cosmoprof featuring Nicka K!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday to you all!  Today I want to share with you a fabulous booth for Nicka K that I stopped by at Cosmoprof!  I have some of their nail polishes to review for you coming up next week but they gave us a peek into what they have coming out and currently have and it's a lot of fun!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish (and other fun things!)



First up is their regular nail polish line which is in gorgeous tear drop shaped bottles!  I love the bottle, it looks so elegant and they had a great array of color!  Stay tuned for another post next week on the gorgeous teal I picked up and their Magnetic polish line (that I forgot to photograph because I was so excited about all the goodies here!)


Next we have a new line of body shimmer that's scented!  The scents were not at all overpowering and these gave a nice faintly glitter glow so you don't have to worry about looking like a show girl!  Great for a night out when you want to glisten a little bit!


Next up they showed us the new lip glosses which come in a variety of colors from nudes to pinks to orange to red to a vampy shade!  They are really pigmented for glosses and don't look terribly sticky!


This was our lovely host showing us one of Nicka K's brightening masks!  They look hilarious but I felt them and it's super hydrating and cooling!

They had a ton of other cool stuff of which I got samples and will be posting them soon!  Here is a little look of me testing their cucumber and aloe eye pads!



I'm seriously obsessed with them!  Each pack comes with 16 pads and it's resealable so you just pop them in the fridge and put them on for 10 minutes and it helps with soothing sore eyes, puffiness and dark circles!  I love them!

All in all, I had a great time at Nicka K's booth!  Stay tuned for more product information when I start doing all the swatches next week!

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...