Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Glitter Nail Polish Remover Tutorial!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday!  I am a busy woman these days with my new job but I have a TON of amazing swatches lined up for you guys!  All Fall colors which are my favorite so keep your eyes open for them!  But first, today I have a Divine Caroline tutorial that I wrote for you guys!  As most of you know, I wear a LOT of glitter nail polish but it can be a huge pain to remove!  So I wanted to share with you guys the tutorial I wrote up on how to remove it easily in case you didn't see my mini Instagram tutorial! 


It's my glitter claws!  To find out how this tutorial works and to see what fabulous glitter polish is underneath the tin foil, head over to Divine Caroline and read my tutorial HERE!


How do you remove glitter?

5 comments:

  1. LoL I was doing this just last night while playing World Of Warcraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really love your blog :)

    outfit/feel so close♥blog
    bookface page

    I would really appreciate if you would check out my facebook page and I'd love to follow you if you do the same for me^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like this kind of removal at all. I much prefer dip-in jars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nail polish remover tutorial.
    To add also, if you need any nail polish side effects,
    you may visit this very useful site at black toenail treatment
    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know something about nail polish remover that many people don't know. Feel free to watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4te-5h3pi0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...