Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lacquered Lover on Lifestyle Mirror Equality Now Red Beauty Post featuring Butter London Knees Up!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday to you all!  I hope you are having a lovely week so far!  I wanted to share with you all an article that I was lucky enough to be a part of yesterday!  As you might know, here in the US, the Supreme Court is currently hearing 2 cases about the right to gay marriage in this country.  To show support, many people have been wearing red yesterday and today (If you check out my instagram @lacqueredlover you can see what I'm wearing and a few of my favorite lipsticks!)  When the fabulous Philip Picardi from the website Lifestyle Mirror asked me for my favorite red nail polish to be included in an article about beauty bloggers, favorite reds, I had to be involved!


I was so excited to be among some of my favorite beauty bloggers!  Now what was my pick for my favorite red nail polish?




The fabulous Butter London Knees Up!  This bright, shimmery red is simply gorgeous and perfect for any occasion!  I adore red nails, for years it was one of the only colors I would wear and it still holds a place dear to my heart.  Whether for nail art or on its own, Knees Up is just a beautiful shade!  Plus it's one of the first Butter London nail polishes I ever bought!

Stay tuned later to see what some of my other favorite red nail polishes and lipsticks are!  If  you want to read the full Lifestyle Mirror article about beauty bloggers favorite red products, click HERE!

What do you think of this polish?  What's your favorite red?

8 comments:

  1. id love to do that, but my nails arent long :O they look soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cause!!! GReat nails as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved Knees Up too it was also my first Butter London purchase. When I got it home and swatched it I found it to be so close in color and finish to Spoiled by Wet n Wild Pick Your Poison, that I could justify keeping it and exchanged it for another Butter London shade. I think the $1.99 Spoiled polish is a great cheap way to experience the Knees Up color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant couldn't justify keeping it. Spoiled polishes are sold exclusively at CVS drug stores.

      Delete
  4. I really loved Knees Up too it was also my first Butter London purchase. When I got it home and swatched it I found it to be so close in color and finish to Spoiled by Wet n Wild Pick Your Poison, that I could justify keeping it and exchanged it for another Butter London shade. I think the $1.99 Spoiled polish is a great cheap way to experience the Knees Up color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to be careful with reds and very few on them look good with my skintone. My favorite red has to be China Glaze Ruby Pumps, China Glaze Adventure red-y and OPI's I'm Not Really a Waitress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...