Thursday, March 7, 2013

Color Club Luck of the Polish Promotion and a Swatch of Age of Aquarius!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday!  I hope you're all having a lovely week so far!  Today, I have a super fun promotion to share with  you guys!


 
Above:  2 coats of Color Club Age of Aquarius
 
Age of Aquarius is a gorgeous neon turquoise creme that I'm obsessed with.  If you notice, the cap on this color club is GOLD!  That's because they are running an awesome promotion through the month of March in honor of St. Patrick's Day!  Here is the idea and the rules according to Color Club:
 
Color Club Nail Lacquers is running aLuck Of The Polish promotion in honor of St. Patricks Day! 7 lucky winners will find a golden cap in their Color Club order during the month of March. All winner's will receive the entire collection of Ruby Wing's Spring Garden polishes after they have submitted a photo of themselves with the golden cap to be used on facebook. To help make purchasing some polish worth your while, Color Club is having a 25% sale on exclusive “Pot of Gold” polishes, shop the colors here. In the meantime, tweet any photos or fun messages to ColorClub and Ruby Wing using #LuckOfThePolish.
 
How fun is that?  It's like Willy Wonka, you can find your golden ticket!  You can purchase anything from Color Club (including all the new Halo Hues) for full price or the 25% off and have a chance at winning a gold capped polish and then receiving all the awesome Ruby Wing's Spring Garden!  Go forth and shop at their website!
 
 
What will you be ordering?
 
The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...