Thursday, March 14, 2013

LUSH Cosmetics Union Square and a peek at the Gorilla Perfume and Easter Products! And Nail Art!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Thursday to you all!  Today, I have a really fun post to share with you!  I was lucky enough yesterday to be invited to the Union Square LUSH store to check out their new Gorilla Perfumes as well as their Easter products (which are adorable.)  I have a ton of cute pics so now, without further ado, on to the goodies!

Above:  The adorable Easter Display made by Victoria and John



Above:  The Immaculate Eggception

This bath bomb is so cute!  You crack it against the wall and inside are either a chick or a bunny bath bomb! You get three uses out of it!  I seriously can't wait to try this, it smells amazing!



 Above:  Henata

Henata is a pinata but shaped like a Hen!  You smash this against the side of your tub and there are treats like flower petal confetti and all sorts of fun stuff inside!  Plus it smells delicious.




Above:  Fluffy Egg

Fluffy Egg is a bath bomb that seriously smells like candy!  It smells like the inside of a candy store and I love that it's pink and a little shimmery!

 Above:  Carrot top Bubble Bar

This adorable carrot shaped bubble bar is something that you can swirl in your bathtub to make bubbles and lasts for 7-10 baths!  That's pretty awesome!  Plus it smells like lemons!

Above:  The Brightside

This is a new product that you can crumble underneath your running tap and turns your water pretty shades of orange and makes bubbles!






above:  5 of the 8 new Gorilla Perfume Fragrances

Gorilla Perfume is sold only at a few LUSH stores and online.  What is so interesting about these is that each one has a reason and a story behind it!  It was described to me as being "art for the nose" which sounds kind of strange but if you smelled how complex these were and read the stories, you'd understand it!  They were all so different, one smelled like a wood burning stove, another like an orange, yet another like cumin.  I just loved it!  Here's what I ended up with:


 Above:  Packaging

Above:  Tissue Paper in the packaging

 Above:  My new bottle of Euphoria

Euphoria is a lovely scent, nice, clean and a hint of fruit with lime and grapefruit.  For someone like me who is sensitive to smells, it's great because it's not too strong but just ripe and playful!  The scent lasts about 6 hours on me.

Now, while talking with the lovely store manager Victoria about my nail blog, we decided I had to do nail art based on my evening!  So here is the inspiration:


And my final product:


Can you guess which one is which?

All of the products in this post (except for my nail polish art) are currently available at the LUSH online store and be sure to check a store near you!  I will definitely be going back to pick up a few more items!

What did you think of these products?  Anything you want to try?  What's your favorite LUSH product?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

1 comment:

  1. I love Lush, so this was cool to read. My mom recently got back from Vegas and she brought me back some goodies from Lush. I got Dragon's Egg and The Enchanter bath bombs, and The Brightside bubble bar. It smells amazing and I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...