Friday, March 15, 2013

Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Ore Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday!  I hope you're having a lovely day so far!  It's almost the weekend here in NY!  Today, I want to share a gorgeous pigment by Illamasqua with you!  I just recently started trying their makeup products instead of just hoarding their nail polish and so far, I'm loving it all!




Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Ore comes in a small container (that's really hard to open by the way, I have to slide a nail under the corner and then be careful to not fling it everywhere) because there is only 0.04 oz of product in there.  However a little bit goes a LONG way with this!

Above:  Top is Ore dry over primer, bottom is Ore wet over primer

How amazing is this color?  Dry over primer it's like a fine glitter, wet it's like liquid metal.  This bronze shade has the tiniest hint of brown and red undertones and it's simply stunning.  It was really pigmented and super easy to use with minimal fall out, although I did have to clear some glitter off my face.  Here's how I wore it:


 For this look I first used Primer and then with a dry brush patted Ore onto my eyelids.  Then I used the Urban Decay Naked Palette for the crease and up to the eyebrows.  I used the white from the Sephora Disney Jasmine palette for the inner crease and brow bone.  I topped it all off with Illamasqua Precision eyeliner in Ink on the top, Urban Decay black eyeliner on the bottom and Illamasqua Mascara.



My lips are OCC NSFW.  So, what did you think of this look?  Do you love it as much as I do?  Illamasqua  Pure Pigments are available at Sephora for $24.00 each and I definitely want more in my life!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. The primer really makes a huge difference, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color!!!! I was wondering how your job at Londontown was going?!?!?!!? Would love to hear some updates?!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color, especially over primer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pigments are so beautiful, I currently own three shades: Static, Ore and Feverent, by far the best pigments I have tried!
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4BMxDhHq69ZRzfll0SYwA/videos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...