Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Avon Nail Polish Tribal Nail Art!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Tuesday to you all!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  If you look up, you might notice that Lacquered Lover got a little makeover this weekend and now I have this wonderful blue header by the talented ladies at Mac & Mo Design!  Today, I have just a quick post on some nail art I did last night using the new Avon nail art enamel!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




I used Avon Sizzling Red as the red base and French Tip White as the white base.  Then I used the Nail Art Enamel in Black Drama, Delicate White and Yellow Glow to make the tribal prints!  I just kind of made up the prints as I went along, adding dots and lines wherever I felt like to get a kind of tribal feel to it!  I really like how it came out for my first attempt!  The Avon Nail Art Enamel polishes were really easy to use and I love how pigmented they are for nail art!  Here is a little collage of closer up shots:


What did you think of this manicure?  Have you ever done a tribal before?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...