Thursday, August 4, 2011

Animal Print Konad Stamping Featuring ManGlaze, Nfu-Oh and Sally Hansen!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers! I hope you are all enjoying my new blog layout! I think it's pretty fun! So, to go with the fun theme, here are some pictures of my latest attemps at Konad stamping!

To start with, let me show you a swatch I did a few weeks ago (before my nail broke and my left hand was still swatchable) of ManGlaze Royal Matterimoaning.





I adore this color as I adore every ManGlaze I have ever tried! It's a rich, deep navy blue (virtually opaque in one coat but I had some cuticle drag and did two) with a shimmer to it. I did try it with a top coat and wow, the shimmer is amazing! It's much more subtle in the matte form but that's part of what I love about it!

Last night I wanted to see how my Nfu-Oh holos would stamp over it, so I tried Nfu-Oh 63 on the zebra stamp over Royal Matterimoaning.




So I liked it, but here was my issue - the pink started flaking off! I'm assuming this is due to the fact that I didn't use a top coat since I used a matte polish and a holo stamp, but it was slightly disappointing. Fun while it lasted, but I definitely need to redo my nails tonight!

Now just a quick picture of the cheetah print stamp I tried last week!




This is 2 coats of OPI Flower to Flower with one coat of Sally Hansen LCD (which I will review next week for you all in depth!) and the cheetah stamp with Kleancolor Black Chrome. I thought it was pretty fun!

What are your favorite polishes to stamp with? Are you a fan of the Konad or do you prefer nails with no design?

6 comments:

  1. I have the Sally Hansen HD and I love it! Both of those stamps look awesome, and I am all for nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the holo looks like a really nice stamp but the pink one is really pretty and my personal favorite. Such nice stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LOVE the first one. Such great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Polish and Charms - I just got the HD LCD (and DVD as well) and I love them!

    @Audrey L - Thanks! I think I like the pink one better to!

    @imfeelingnail-venturous - thanks! I love Navy and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man now I really have to get that ManGlaze-now I see why you wouldn't part with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Fingers - What can I say? The ManGlaze's are amazing (and that one is a bit more expensive, $13 on their website) but totally worth it! I'm obsessed with all their colors, even the pink and I am soooo not a pink person! Can't wait for them to release more colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...