Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wet N Wild Buffy The Violet Slayer Swatch and Review

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers! I have an absolutely gorgeous color to show you today, but first, a bit of a back story. This past Sunday, my lovely boyfriend woke up and asked me if I wanted to go nail polish shopping! Isn't he the best? On top of offering to come polish hunting with me, he even picked out two colors he knew I didn't have and bought them for me! Today, I will be showing you one of those colors.



Above: Buffy the Violet Slayer - 2 coats over 1 coat Seche Vite Ridge Filler

I am in love with this color. It is an absolutely stunning violet with a tiny hint of blue. This color is so incredibly vibrant. I happen to own a ton of purples and there is not one in my collection that is even close to being a dupe! This color was fully opaque in 2 coats and just seemed like it was glowing on my nails! I absolutely adore it! This is now one of my favorite purples!

Do you have any Wet n Wild colors? What are your favorites?

7 comments:

  1. I don't own any wet n wild but you sure have an awesome boyfriend! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name!!! Lol, sometimes I just want to buy polishes for their names... This colour looks so pretty and vibrant though~ What a cool boyfriend to just suggest polish shopping, a real keeper:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fingers - I am very lucky, thanks!

    @Diana - thank you, I love it!

    @Audrey L - isn't the name hilarious? I definitely have bought polishes before for the name!

    @imfeelingnail-venturous - thanks!

    @Olivia - it's such a stunning purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love this polish, not only is it purple and faulous. it lasts for days and days, very awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...