Friday, August 19, 2011

Barielle Blackened Bleu Swatch and Review

Good afternoon Lacquered Lovers! As promised, here is my second post of the day! I figured I'd keep with my Barielle theme and show you one of my favorites from the collection, Blackened Bleu!



Above: Blackened Bleu - 2 coats over 1 coat Seche Base

Ah I'm so excited for Fall so I can start wearing my dark polishes! Blackened Bleu is a black almost jelly base that is packed with sapphire blue shimmer/sparkle! Gorgeous! This color is dark and vampy but when the light hits it, it's like an explosion of color! Since this color is clearly blackened by the black base, it has that glowy, lit from within look that I love so much where the blue sparkles are highlighted and surrounded by black. Here is a fuzzy picture to show you how much sparkle it packs:



Love it! The application on this was a bit thin and if I was wearing it as a full manicure I probably would have layered it over black or done a third coat, but I don't even care because it's so pretty! I highly recommend this polish if you're looking for a great fall/winter color!

8 comments:

  1. I love that in some light it looks like black with blue sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blue! So sparkly looking, like a midnight blue:) I am looking forward to fall polishes, but i shall miss pastels...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I'll have to add it to my Barielle wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thansk ladies! it is really pretty, I can't wait to layer it over black and really make the blue shimmer pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...