Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dermelect Nail Polish in Above It and Luxurious Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Two posts in one day!  Yay!  This afternoon, I have two polishes from the new Dermelect ME Collection!  This brand was new to me so when I looked it up on their website, I was intrigued by their description of their polish:

"The ‘Cure’ in your ‘Mani’ is at your fingertips with the 1st peptide-infused color treatments for fragile, weak nails. Aptly named ME, Dermelect formulated and designed a 2-in-1 range of bright, beautiful crème shades coupled with a remarkable manicure extending formula. Infused with ProSina, a pure protein peptide extracted from New Zealand sheep’s wool, the lacquers deliver a fast drying, high gloss shine while providing an unequaled level of strength for stubborn nails to grow longer and more resistant to chipping, peeling and splitting. The first coat instantly bonds to the nail, while the second fuses with the base coat to create a flexible web of color that resists chipping and improves brittleness (patent-pending technology). The ME colors combine fast drying, high shine, and a healthy ‘green’ dose of vitamins, peptides, and moisture, offering a colorful solution to the contemporary woman’s beauty concern—aging hands and nails. For best results, two coats are recommended."

Sounds good, right?  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  2 coats of Above It

First up is Above It, a really beautiful sky blue creme nail polish.  I love these kind of bright pastel nail polishes that make you look a little tan and have a great color pay out for a lighter color!  The formula was great, thick enough that it was completely opaque and streak free in two coats but still easy to work with!




Above:  2 coats of Luxurious

Luxurious is a really pretty bright lilac creme.  Like Above It, it's a light color with a big color payoff and no streaks!  The formula was great, opaque in two coats and really easy to use.

All in all, I really liked these polishes!  The colors were great, the formula was fabulous and they both make me look tan so I love that!  Dermelect nail polishes retail for $14 and are available at C.O. Bigelow or Dermelect's website.

What do you think of this collection? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information

3 comments:

  1. Great review and pictures! I just got my Dermelect order this afternoon - I got Persuasive and Luxurious. I swatched one nail with each color. It's really a beautiful product - smooth and creamy, fills in little ridges, has a gorgeous high shine finish. My only complaint is the limited color selection - I am hoping they expand to some more neutrals so I can wear to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty! I love Above It!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...