Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SoFlaJo Moonlight Bay and Blue Martini Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday to you all!   Today, I have two polishes from the awesome indie brand SoFlaJo to show you!  I have one from her Happy Hour Collection and one from Life's A Beach!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  2 coats of Moonlight Bay

Moonlight Bay is from the Life's A Beach Collection and it's a gorgeous jet black matte polish with white shimmer in it!  I love how much depth this polish has!  A matte shimmer is a gorgeous thing and Moonlight Bay does not disappoint.  The formula was excellent, practically a one coater but I added a second for good measure.





Above:  1 coat of Blue Martini over 2 coats of Moonlight Bay

Blue Martini is an AMAZING blue jelly polish that's full of blue and holographic bar glitter, diamond shaped glitter and small round glitter!  It's so cute!  I love all the different types of glitter and really love how it looked over the black!  Plus, the glitter was really easy to use and you don't have to fish for it to get it out!

All in all, I loved both of these polishes!  They are both a great quality, great formula and just great polishes in general!  Both of these and many more gorgeous polishes by SoFlaJo are available on here website HERE in both mini and full sizes!

What did you think of these polishes?  Any must haves?  Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

4 comments:

  1. I love the blue one! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, they are both gorgeous! I can't choose which I like best...Jody does some great polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both of them but the matte is a killer

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue martini polish reminds me of a picture taken with long exposure of a meteor shower. And I am really loving the matte labels on the bottles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...