Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Fourth of July Manicure Featuring Daring Digits Cherry Square and Blueberry Square!

Good morning my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Tuesday!  In honor of July 4th tomorrow, I did a quick red, white and blue manicure last night using some new square glitters I got from Daring Digits on Etsy and I love them!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!











I started off with OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress as the red base and China Glaze Neon Blue Sparrow as the blue base.  Then, the blue glitter is Blueberry Square and the red glitter is Cherry Square.  Both have matte white glitter and then square glitter!  I love square glitter!  So cute!  I love how festive this is without being too in your face patriotic!  Below are a few pictures I took with my olloclip:




So there you have it, an easy and fun patriotic manicure for the Fourth of July!  Stay tuned for more patriotic nail art tomorrow!

What did you think of this manicure?

10 comments:

  1. Square glitters!!!!!! I die it's so pretty! I love the idea of the two middle fingers the same color and then outside another color. Really fantastic and super patriotic <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! I was thinking of using Blueberry Square over red too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this combination! It is so festive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, red glitter! I love these, seriously, they are very unique :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have blueberry square coming in the mail right now, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carly, this is such a great mani! I love it.

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...