Monday, July 23, 2012

Lacquered Lover at Cosmoprof Day 1 featuring Orly and China Glaze!

Good morning my fellow lacquered love!  Happy Monday!  I'm checking in today from Sin City as I'm at Cosmoprof in Las Vegas!


I honestly had no idea what to expect walking into a beauty trade show but I'm having an amazing time checking out all sorts of brands, meeting awesome people and especially my fellow bloggers!  I just want to post a few teaser pictures for you this morning but keep checking into my Twitter and Instagram all day today and tomorrow (find me @lacqueredlover) for real time updates!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!



Orly Electronica Collection featuring 4 gorgeous colors including a duochrome!  Gorgeous!




The new Orly Glam FX Collection!  The glitters are amazing and some of the names are great!  My personal favorite is Cupcakes and Unicorns!


Orly Feel the Vibe neon collection that came out this summer!  It's so bright and fun!


Orly now has magnetic nail polish including three different magnet designs!



Orly Spellbound Collection for Halloween 2012!  This is great because all of the glitters will be a part of the Glam FX Collection!  My personal favorite is Monster Mash, an amazing bright green glitter with tiny holo glitters!


Orly Fired Up is the Holiday 2012 Collection featuring a number of stunning golds, reds and a rust shade that is so stunning in person!  I will definitely be picking up some of these!




China Glaze Bohemian Collection is 6 gorgeous duochromes that will be released August 1st!  I can't wait to try them because they are seriously gorgeous!


China Glaze Wicked Collection is their Halloween Collection this year.  The three on the left all have gorgeous hidden shimmers to them and the one all the way on the right is just like Luxe and Lush but with glitter instead of flakes!  They will all release a 4 pack including Ghoulish Glow, the glow in the dark top coat!


China Glazes collection to support Breast Cancer this year includes an array of pinks including a glitter!



The China Glaze Magnetix 2 Collection is being released soon and has 6 rich jewel tones that have a higher iron content than Magnetix 1 to make them easier to use!  Also the top magnet is the new one and I can't wait to try the bullseye one!



China Glaze Avant Garden is the Spring 2013 Collection!  It is comprised of both a pastel set and a brighter set all of gorgeous Spring cremes!  I love that there are a lot of blues, purples and even a green to this collection!  This will launch around March 2013.



Last but most certainly not least is the AMAZING China Glaze Hologlam Collection.  Yes, China Glaze is doing holographic polish again and they are incredible!  Gorgeous linear holos!  I will definitely be needing all of these, they are absolutely stunning but be prepared for a bit of a price increase for these!


And here are just some fun pictures!

This is me with Katie from The Painted Nail!  She's such a sweetheart and so tiny and cute!

The view from my hotel room!

The amazing Ardell lashes I got!

This is the man who invented the French Manicure!

All in all, I'm having a fabulous time!  Stay tuned for more coverage!

19 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Did you get any cool swag?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just completely made my day! Can't wait for the Halloween collections :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! Next year I definitely want to join ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My head would be spinning of all the joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool! Thanks for posting these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures Carly! Thanks for sharing. Those collections, that view, your makeup! All amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLOGLAM!! :D I wonder how much the price would increase to? Hopefully nothing over a $5 increase, but I would still want them! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look GORGEOUS Carly! Thanks for sharing, hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this!!

    http://passionformakeup11.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for all of their releases! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sooo jelous! I wish they had stuff like that where I live, where I'm actually allowed to go to! Your eyelashes look GREAT and your view is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy shit, I love every got damn polish on those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG...so I just found the Orly Spellbound collection on sale at Nail Polish Canada's site. RIP is - catch this - a coppery brown glitter with tiny silver glitter in a black jelly base, and Right Amount of Evil looks like stringy, seedy pumpkin guts!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My wallet is crying looking at these photos! Thanks so much for sharing them, it makes me excited for all of these lines to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG the china glaze spring collection and the holos!!!! *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for the China Glaze hologram line!!!!! I have sent them many emails begging them to bring back the OMG collection or one similar to it!!!!! The colors are amazing!! I am rocking 2Nite now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait for the China Glaze hologram line!!!!! I have sent them many emails begging them to bring back the OMG collection or one similar to it!!!!! The colors are amazing!! I am rocking 2Nite now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the picture of you with Katie. You look soooo beautiful. And you were able to see the light on the Luxor every night!! So cool!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...