Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lacquered Lover at Cosmoprof featuring Layla Cosmetics!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday!  After an amazing 3 days in Las Vegas I am back in NYC!  Cosmoprof was an AMAZING experience (even though I'm truly exhausted and everything hurts now) and I am SO excited to be sharing with you all of the amazing brands I met with and fab pictures of new collections! Today I will be showing you all the new pretties from Layla cosmetics!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!


Here is a picture of me with the lovely Babila and Connie at their Cosmoprof booth!  They were an amazing insipration to meet and the sweetest, funniest, most lovely ladies you could ever meet!

Here is Babila and Connie with their award they won at Cosmoprof!







Above we have Layla's new Ceramic Soft Touch collection!  They are GORGEOUS!  Now let's clear one thing up, these are NOT matte nail polish.  They are just not shiny!  Matte nail polishes have a powder in them to make the matte effect and can sometimes be a bit chalky to the touch but these have a wax in them that makes them unbelievable soft.  There are an array of creme, shimmer and glitter soft touch polishes that are simply amazing.  I was lucky enough to get a gorgeous dark blue with a turquoise glitter to it that I cannot wait to swatch!  These are truly something unique!




Above are the Layla Ceramic Effect nail polishes.  Gorgeous colors that are self leveling, shiny and really beautiful!  They have a huge selection of stunning colors in cremes and shimmers that are really great!






Above is the Christmas in Laylaland Collection which will come out in time for the holidays!  This is part of the Ceramic Effect Line and has shimmers, large flake glitter and actual flakies!  They are so pretty!  I love how they look, definitely holiday themed and who doesn't love glitter, shimmers and flakes?





Above is what I know you have all been waiting for, the new Hologram Effect polishes!  Layla is adding 8 gorgeous new colors to their holographic line!  You've seen some of the original colors on the blog before because I am obsessed with them and the new shades do NOT disappoint!  Greens, browns, purples, pinks, they are just simply stunning and insanely holographic!  I'm in love!




Above shows the expansion of the Layla Magneffect line!  They added a bunch of gorgeous new shades that I am super excited about!  I love magnetic polish, it has such a cool effect and actually Layla's was the first I tried!




In addition to the regular Magneffect expansion, Layla is also introducing magnetics in the soft effects!  Yep, non shiny magnetics!  How cool are these?  I seriously cannot wait to try these beauties!



Also they are releasing 4 new magnet designs!  A heart, star, arrows and criss cross!  I love these different designs and can't wait to try them out!  The heart especially looks amazing!



Last but most certainly not least is the new Mirror Effect line.  This is a collection of true chrome polishes that are amazing.  No brush strokes!  I have the black one and am seriously stoked to put it on!  They are so shiny and amazing, I could actually see my reflection in them!


All in all, I am super excited for everything Layla has coming up!  They are truly an inventive brand that keeps pushing the nail polish boundaries and I love them for it!  Such unique polishes (I mean really, non shiny magnetics?) and I want to try them all!  Plus the ladies who run the company and the US distribution could not have been nicer, more fun or more gracious!

What do you think of these polishes?  Which are you most excited for?

13 comments:

  1. so much with the pretty! the layla girls are pure awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the magnetic designs look amazing. Very creative and the heart looks great. Thanks for posting Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post. I love Layla polish and have only been able to find a few colors here and there (Zappos, Beauty.com, Amazon). I was about to place an order directly with the site in Italy, but saw your post. Anywhere in the US you recommend that has the complete line (or at least more of it)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so much to soak in, all fabulous! If I was there, I don't think I would have left their booth! :) Do you know when the new holo colors will be available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You posted about the Ceramics a while back, and I didn't get it, lol. I totally do now, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for those at my Ulta...along with the new holos, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so many products in one place :) Go Layla!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can we purchase online from Canada? A couple of my local drug stores carry the Holographic and Magnetic Laylas but I'm doubting they will get the ceramic soft effect and I so want to try them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh heart magnet!!! So cool!! I also can't wait for the new holos to show up at my Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're back and you had a good time! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may seriously have to seek out those Soft Touch colours. They look amazing. And magnetic in that finish?!? *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these sound incredible! I'm really impressed with Layla- they're coming out with so many awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the Layla polishes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...