Monday, July 9, 2012

Lacquered Lover's Divine Caroline Butterly Wing Tutorial!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  Just a quick post today because I realized I'm behind on showing you guys the tutorials I've been doing for Divine Caroline!  The one I'm about to show you might be my favorite one yet!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!






I love how this butterfly wing manicure came out!  (And yes, I love taking photos with my olloclip macro lens)  I was amazed how easy this was to do and really love the final product!  To learn more about this manicure and how to do it, just check out the tutorial HERE!

What did you think of this manicure?

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I've been meaning to try one of these manis forever but it just looks like too much effort for me; but I love looking at pics of them. I really like the colors you chose for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea for a tutorial post!!! I'm sure it was a big hit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...