Friday, July 20, 2012

Lacquered Lover at Cosmoprof Las Vegas 2012!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Friday!  Just a quick little post!  I'm in a FABULOUS mood today because tomorrow morning, I leave for Las Vegas to attend Cosmoprof!  I'm so excited to go and meet some fabulous fellow bloggers, meet with brands, see what's coming up for the next year and just have a wonderful experience!  Be sure to check in with me here as I will try to blog each night about the fun stuff I'm seeing but I will be updating my other social media in real time!  So, if you're not already, be sure you are following my Facebook Page, Twitter Page and Instagram at Lacquered Lover for all the information!  Talk to you all from Vegas and have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I hope you have a great time in Vegas! I can't wait to see pictures and hear about all the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...