Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Zoya Diva Collection for Fall 2012 Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Happy Wednesday!  I'm a busy lady this week prepping for Las Vegas and Cosmoprof this weekend but before I go, I have all of the new Zoya Fall collection to show you!  I'm going to break it down so for today, we have the Diva Collection based on your Facebook votes!


The Diva Collection is comprised of all deep, jewel toned, shimmering beauties!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!

 Above:  3 coats of Daul with flash


Above:  3 coats of Daul without flash

Daul is a sheer medium purple base that's full of medium sized gold shimmer.  The flash of gold is very strong as you can see in the last picture and it's just gorgeous!  This is like a purple version of Faye that came out last year.  Since this is on the sheer side, I used three thin coats to get to full opacity and it's best to let them dry for a minute or two in between since otherwise it can get a little thick!  I love how glowy this looks!



 Above:  2 coats of Elisa with Flash
Above:  2 coats of Elisa without flash

Elisa is a gorgeous bright jewel toned red.  This is a perfect cherry red, doesn't appear to be too blue or pink leaning at all!  The shimmer is really pretty and this almost feels like something out of a holiday collection.  The formula was great, opaque in two coats!



 Above:  2 coats of FeiFei with flash

Above:  3 coats of FeiFei without flash

FeiFei is going to be impossible for me to describe so bear with me.  FeiFei has the same kind of feel as Daul in that it has a sheer blue blase and larger shimmer fleck pieces, however the shimmer goes from silver to blue to gold to a touch of pink!  In short, it's awesome and you need this.  The formula was sheer so I used three thin coats to even it out!



 Above:  2 coats of Ray with Flash
Above:  2 coats of Ray without Flash

Ray is a deep, blackened green with some silver shimmer running through it to give it a slightly almost frosted look.  This was probably my least favorite from the collection although it's a nice deep green if your collection is lacking one!  The formula was great, opaque in two coats!



 Above:  2 coats of Song with Flash
Above:  2 coats of Song without Flash

Song is amazing.  There, I said it!  Song is a gorgeous bright blue shimmer with almost glitter like particles in it but without the glitter application or removal!  It's a gorgeous jewel toned blue that I can't wait to wear this fall!  The formula was fantastic, opaque in two coats and tons of pigment!


 Above:  2 coats of Suri with Flash
Above 2 coats of Suri without Flash

Last but not least is Suri, a beautiful royal purple shimmer.  The depth on this polish, especially in the light, is just gorgeous.  The formula was fabulous, opaque in two coats and just so glowy and beautiful!

And now, just for fun, here is a gradient I did last night with FeiFei and Daul:


Trust me, it's prettier in person!


All in all, I LOVED this collection!  Every color!  Even Ray which wasn't my favorite is still stunning!  I love the jewel tones and Daul/Fei Fei are so unique and beautiful!  These polishes were just released and I highly recommend them!  Stay tuned this week for the rest of the collections!

What did you think of these polishes? Any must haves? Any dupes?

The products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous colors. I think I need all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already knew I needed Daul, and now you've talked me into Feifei and possibly Song. You seriously had me at jewel toned. Beautiful swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first Zoya set in which I think I NEED every single one! Every. Single. One.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue and glitter one the rest is mwah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...