Friday, January 13, 2012

Fun Friday Featuring the exclusive Carly Collection!

Good afternoon my fellow Lacquered Lovers! Today I have something very exclusive and exciting to show you all!

In December some nail polish gals and myself were involved with a Secret Santa!  My very lovely Secret Santa Anissa sent me these exclusive polishes named after things I love!  She created these "frankens" for me in my favorite colors?  I was so excited, my very own Carly Collection!  So now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  2 coats of Empire Records

First we have Empire Records, named after one of my favorite movies of all time!  I can seriously quote just about every line of this movie!  Empire Records is a gorgeous navy blue jelly that has different shades of blue and silver glitter in it!  There is even a hint of holo!  I love it!





Above:  2 coats of Happy Hour

Ah Happy Hour!  Who doesn't love Happy Hour?  My nail polish version of Happy Hour is a gorgeous turquoise jelly with silver and holographic micro glitter and bar glitter!  I love how every nail looks different!  This polish is amazing!




Above:  2 coats of Party in Prague

Last but certainly not least is Party in Prague!  Prague is one of my all time favorite cities.  I was lucky enough to spend a couple months after college traveling around Europe and Prague was my favorite place I visited!  Party in Prague is a gorgeous dark purple jelly that's packed with small and large hexagonal glitter in different colors!  It IS like a party on my nails!

So there you have it!  The super exclusive, one of a kind Carly Collection!  Thanks again to Anissa for making these for me, I love them!

What do you think of my exclusive frankens?  Do you have any frankens you love?

15 comments:

  1. amazing! and how cool to have your own unique ones! i have no frankens 8(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice! I especially like Party in Praque

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's really nice of her!!!
    Great frankens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so very pleased that you like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goddddd Carly I love the movie empire records to Oh wi Oh lol Definantly one of my faves of all time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! All these look really pretty and it is just adorable, that they are named after things that you love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a great idea, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so nice! I'm slightly obsessed with the Czech Republic. Totally jealous that you got to visit there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so fabulous. i love the prague one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want some named after me!!! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely gift made/names special for you! I don't have any fav frankens. I have played around myself and have floating media now which helps...I play first without it until I have something that is not a muddy mess before I waste the use of the floating medium as it's too costly to just play with it..maybe someday I can buy floating medium by the gallon for $10! Dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty polishes! That is an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...