Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ozotic 506 Swatches and Review

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you are all enjoying the new site!  Today I have something to show you that I promised you yesterday but never got a chance to post!  You saw what Ozotic 506 looked like when it was covered with flakies and matted, but now I want to show you it in all of it's duochrome glory!  So now, without further ado, on to the polish!







Above:  1 coat of Ozotic 506 over 1 coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism

Tell me this is not one of the most gorgeous duochromes you have ever seen?  I can't believe I've had this for awhile and never blogged about it before!  506 is a gorgeous blue to purple duochrome with hints of copper to it.  It's just stunning.  Do you see the amazing flash between colors?  When it's straight on in light, it definitely looks blue as that's the main color to it, but move your hand the slightest bit and the purple really comes out!  Now the formula on this is a bit sheer so I find it best to layer one coat of it over a creme, and black really helps the duochrome quality to show up! 

So there you have it, the gorgeous Ozotic 506.  They have a few other duochromes and some gorgeous holographic/multichrome holographic (yes you read that right) polishes that I'll be showing you in the coming weeks as well! 

What do you think of this polish?  Are you a fan of duochromes?  Any dupes?

3 comments:

  1. That is the prettiest duochrome! I used to dislike duochromes but then my mother bought me one by hard candy and I am in love with them! They are a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...