Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun Friday Featuring Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe and Butter London Marrow

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Some exciting things are happening in Lacquered Lover world today!  First and foremost is that I finally got a lightbox!  It was delivered to my apartment this afternoon and I plan on spending part of this weekend perfecting my photos and also updating my stash list!  The second exciting thing happening is that I have some awesome polishes to show you next week so get excited!  Lastly, my web designers are hard at work putting the finishing touches on the new website so get excited!  Now, without further ado, on to the Fun Friday polishes!







Don't you just love putting two gorgeous polishes together for something amazing?  Butter London Marrow is a totally underrated purple in my opinion!  It has a great formula, is completely opaque in 2 coats, super pigmented, and it has a tiny silver shimmer to it.  Add Deborah Lippmann to it and it's perfection!  The accent nail put one coat of Lippmann's Across The Universe on top of Marrow and it's just stunning!  I always love Across the Universe and it's fun finding new ways to wear it!  Check out a macro shot of Across the Universe below!


That's all for this week's Fun Friday!  Make sure you check back next week for some super fun polishes, reviews and new pictures!

What did you think of this manicure?  Did you do a fun Friday manicure this week?


7 comments:

  1. marrow looks so chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful mani! I still do not own any DL! I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also received my lightbox today and I´m just so happy!
    Love your mani- it looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the new web design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ATU is my all time favorite glitters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...