Thursday, February 16, 2012

CND Night Factory Duo Featuring Urban Oasis and Teal Sparkle Swatches and Review

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you are all having a wonderful day.  It's rainy and dreary and gross in New York today, so to cheer up, I decided to post about some of my favorite new polishes!  I was lucky enough to receive the CND Night Factory Duo from my awesome friend Wendy.  The Teal Sparkle Effect was the last CND Effect that I was wanting but I figured I'd never own it since it was a limited edition!  Well thanks to Wendy and Ebay, it's mine!  So now, without further ado, on to the polish!


Above:  2 coats of Urban Oasis

First up is Urban Oasis on its own.  It's a gorgeous teal creme that's just perfect.  I find it to be a bit more blue than green leaning and it's just so beautiful!  It was almost a one coater but I put on a second coat for good measure.  If you're a teal girl like I am, try to find this polish!  It easily became my new favorite teal creme!




Above:  1 coat of Teal Sparkles over 2 coats of Urban Oasis

Oh man, why can't all the CND Sparkle Effects look like this?  I'm in love!  Teal Sparkles has tiny teal microglitter in a milky base that makes the glitter look like tiny little glass fleck flakes!  it's amazing!  Look at how three dimensional that looks!  I absolutely adore this CND effect and really hope that they will come out with more like it!  It's just so unlike any other specialty top coat that I own, I absolutely am obsessed with it!  I can't wait to try it over other colors!

All in all, I love this duo!  I'm so happy to be the proud owner of it!  Urban Oasis is just a stunning creme and Teal Sparkle is by far my favorite CND Effect to date.  More effects like these please!  They are fabulous!  If you happen to come upon this set or want to splurge a bit, definitely buy it because it's just so great!

What do you think of these polishes?  Do you have them?  What colors would you like to see teal sparkle layered over?

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...