Wednesday, February 8, 2012

OPI Metallic 4 Life Swatches and Review

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  I hope you are all having a nice week!  It looks like it may snow in NYC today so for all of my local readers, bundle up!  Today I have a great nail polish for a grey day, Metallic 4 Life from the Nicki Minaj Spring 2012 Collection.  Just a quick post today so I can work on something fun for later this afternoon!  Now, without further ado, on to the polish!




Above:  2 coats of Metallic 4 Life

I think this may be my favorite polish from the Nicki Minaj Collection!  Metallic 4 Life is a black almost jelly base that has small silver square glitter and larger hexagaonal glitter.  It looks amazing!  The formula was a bit thick but I added a few drops of thinner and then it applied like a charm!  It's best to wait a minute or two between coats so you don't drag the glitter around but I think it looks great!  It's definitely a fun and funky glitter polish!

What do you think of this polish?  Any dupes?

15 comments:

  1. This is the one I want the most from this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is really growing on me, it looks fantastic on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Makes me want to buy it!

    I tagged you for the Cute Blog Award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I wish it was available to me, I'd totally buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's fairly easy to find online or ask a friend in another place to pick it up for you! it's so worth it!

      Delete
  5. I just wore this yesterday and I enjoyed it! It chipped quickly for me though but it was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I haven't worn it as a full manicure yet! Good to know it chipped fast! I may try it over a layer of a black creme and see if that helps!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful swatches Carly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...