Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Elemental Styles Manganese, Please and Co-Balt of Lightning Swatches and Review!

Good afternoon my fellow lacquered lovers!  Today, I have some awesome polishes from an awesome lady to show you!  The very lovely Whitney from the blog Elemental Styles has started creating a nail polish line under the same name!  All the polishes are named after elements in the periodic table!  I have two of her polishes to show you today so now, without further ado, on to the polish!





Above:  1 coat of Co-Balt of Lightning over Finger Paints Black Expressionism

First up for you all I have Co-Balt of Lightning!  First let me say how much I love the name!  Co-Balt of Lightening is a color changing top coat that is mostly blue (like Co-Balt) but flashes navy and purple depending on the lighting.  I had trouble capturing all the shades with my camera but it's stunning in person!  I love color changing top coats and Co-Balt of Lightning is a great addition to my collection!  It looks great layered over a dark color, above it's layered over black, but I can't wait to see how vibrant it will be over a dark blue or dark purple!






Above:  2 coats of Manganese, Please

Manganese Please is a gorgeous deep teal shimmery polish that leans more to the green side.  In certain lights it has a very slight duochrome effect to more blue and even a hint of purple.  I love how pigmented this polish is and how rich the colors look!  This was perfectly opaque in two coats and just has a ton of shimmer and dimension to it!

All in all, these polishes are great!  All of Whitney's polishes are available at her Etsy store found HERE for $7.50 not including shipping.  The names are very clever, the polishes are a great quality and I look forward to seeing what she comes up with next!

What did you think of these polishes?  Do you have any Elemental Styles polishes yet?

Please note that these polishes were sent to me for my unbiased review.  If you have any questions, please see my disclosure policy.

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't even really noticed they were all from the periodic table haha! Aw Whitney is a nerd ;) I really love Co-Balt!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha you should see my stupidly organized excel spreadsheet for them. I am totally a nerd!!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting Lacquered Lovers! I love hearing from my readers! If you'd like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me! Any comments with links to posts will be deleted but I'm happy to answer any emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...